Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Look how big our girls are getting. Madelyn is changing so much. She will be 5 months on the 18th. She started rolling over and talking..... a lot of talking. She blows bubbles with her spit all the time. She has a favorite toy, it is a rattle that has a cute frog on one end and a lady bug on the other ( her fave is the frog). She laughs and moves her arms a lot when I show it to her.
Juliana is now reading and she isnt even 5 yet! Ive been working with her a lot at home. We are so proud of her! =) love you all

2 comments:

Tingey said...

I could just eat her up!! I think that I am very baby hungry. Cute pictures of the girls. I miss you.
Love
Becky

The Grossgebauer Family said...

Hey im so excited about blogging. Madi is so cute. I love your page its so cute! I can't figure out how to put friends on page? Maybe you can help, Love you Jada:)